Here is how to make a Stream from the current search in MLX.
1. Use the search bar to search for properties matching your criteria.
2. Name your search and click on the export icon next to the number of results.
3. Click on “Make Cloud Stream”.
4. You may need to sign into your Cloud Streams account, if not, it will take you straight through to the next step.
5. Fill in the Name of the Stream, email of the client, and frequency of the alerts, then click next.
6. Your Criteria from your Search in Cloud MLX will automatically populate for this Stream , just double check your criteria and click “Preview”.
7. Once you have previewed the Stream, and no criteria needs to be altered, select “Invite Client”.